HOW TO GET HERE
Deep in the French Alps, the Savoyard resort of Courchevel is spread across several levels and altitudes, offering a wide variety of landscapes and views.
To reach the Courchevel 1850 ski resort and the Hôtel Annapurna, you have a number of options:
Locate the Hôtel on Google maps
- From Albertville, take the RD90 to Moutiers.
- From Moutiers, take the D 91 to the resort of Courchevel.
- From Courchevel, follow the signs towards Courchevel Altiport
The GPS coordinates for the Hôtel Annapurna are: north 45.40151, east 6.637131
The nearest train station is Moutiers-Salins, served by the TGV high-speed train directly from Paris (Paris-Bourg St Maurice route). Taxis are available from the station; feel free to contact us so we can help organise your travel.
Or by plane and helicopter
- Geneva International Airport (Switzerland) and Lyon (France), a 2h20 drive from Courchevel, or Chambéry (which now has a direct flight from Paris), 1h20 away.
- Courchevel Altiport 5 minutes from the Hôtel ANNAPURNA, for private planes and helicopters.